Trouble: it's just not cricket
For many businesses there is only one source of trouble and that is the trouble
associated with the cause of the current problem. We see trouble in three ways.
One the trouble that caused the problem
Two the trouble that in context is worth addressing
Three the trouble it takes to fix the problem
Overall we beieve that we are troubleshooters working on behalf of our clients,
taking the trouble to remove the trouble......
In our experience many of the problems faced by businesses fall into one of the
following categories, here is our view of the top ten
- great strategy implemented badly
- great strategy, great people, no real implementation approach or method
- great strategy, great implementation, not given time to finish or adapt
- your customer has a great strategy, yet the problems experienced in implementation
are holding up your product or service sale
- the project is in conflict with the 'big picture'
- there are too many other distractions
- priorities seem to follow the weather
- there is more stability in our restauarant menu
- too many decisions are made within other decisions
- promotion timescale = 18 months, project timescale = 24 months
Your first call for independent advice in:-